If you are charged with the following offenses, there may be consequences that you are not aware of including points, suspension of your license, fines, and possibly even jail. Richard P. Arnold will ensure you have the representation needed to navigate the confusing process of being charged with a serious traffic offense in Maryland.
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol/Drugs
- Driving While Impaired by Alcohol/Drugs
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Driving on a Revoked or Suspended License
- Driving on a Revoked or Suspended Out of State License
- Driving without Insurance
- Driving without a License
- Driving in Violation of Rental Car Agreement
- Reckless Driving/ Negligent Driving
- Driving in Violation of an Alcohol Restriction or Age Restriction
- Fraudulent Documentation to Obtain a License or Fraudulent Tags
Richard P. Arnold represents clients charged with the following offenses in the state District and Circuit Courts in Maryland, as well as the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland (federal court).
-Assault and other violent crimes
-White Collar Crimes/Computer Crimes
Richard P. Arnold is also able to practice on the appellate level in the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals, as well as an appeal to the Circuit Court from a trial in the District Court or Administrative Agency.